November 16, 2009

Fergie and Josh Duhamel: Reunited in NYC

They’ve been having a rough go of it lately, but Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson and Josh Duhamel were both spotted at their New York City hotel yesterday (November 15).
The “Big Girls Don’t Cry” songstress looked a bit annoyed at the paparazzi attention as she made her exit from the Midtown Manhattan hotel, no doubt dismayed at the recent stories of her hubby having a one night stand with a stripper in Atlanta.

Soon after Fergie stepped out, Josh was spotted leaving as well, leading to reports that the two have reconciled and decided to put the drama to rest.
Meanwhile, stripper Nicole Forrester is still stirring up trouble, telling Extra, “I’m sorry. I thought, ‘Nobody’s gonna find out. It’s not gonna hurt anybody.’ I’m sorry that I didn’t think of it like I think of it now.”
Forrester added, “She’s standing by her man, so obviously I’m not wrecking the home too bad, huh?”

No comments: