October 09, 2009

'Nine’ More with Vogue

Here are highlights from the article from a pageantry of Hollywood royalty:


Nicole Kidman on continuing acting: “I had no desire to work after I had my daughter, but to lure me back, this movie was the only way.”


Kate Hudson on the film: “I spent most of my childhood singing and dancing and just never had the chance to do it professionally. So when I got the chance to work with Rob, I was so excited, I was out of my mind.”


Penelope Cruz on being cast often in ‘tortured female’ roles: “Luckily I don’t have to identify with my roles, because if I did I would be dead by now! I’ve been working since the age of seventeen, and I really haven’t stopped. I want to balance it a little more. Instead of making three or four movies a year, I will do one.”

Marion Cotillard on musicals:
“It’s been my dream to do an American musical. When I was a child, Annie was my favorite. I just never thought I would get to do it.”

No comments: