October 14, 2009

Fergie: Pretty at Perth Airport



Continuing on her never-ending tour to support the latest Black Eyed Peas album The E.N.D., Fergie was spotted at the Perth International Airport getting ready to depart for Auckland yesterday.
Joined by her Peas pals apl.de.ap, will.i.am, and taboo, the “Big Girls Don’t Cry” singer looked to be in good spirits as she strolled through the terminal to her flight.

In a recent interview Fergie (real name Stacy Ferguson) revealed that it hasn’t been all platinum albums and luxury cars for her, but rather she used to have a pretty bad drug problem.
She explained, “I had a blast, but those things can only last for so long. I’m actually lucky that I hit it as hard as I did because it took me to a place where I knew I never wanted to do it again. It started with ecstasy. I loved ecstasy. Loved it, loved it. It was great at first, then it just went ... crashing down.”

No comments: