July 20, 2009

Fergie and Josh Duhamel: Dodgers Date

Taking some time out of their busy schedules to enjoy America’s favorite pastime, Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel were spotted at the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game yesterday (July 19).

The “Big Girls Don’t Cry” songstress and her “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” stud looked pleasant as they strolled through the parking lot to see the home team take on the Houston Astros while doing their best to ignore the paparazzi.

ergie recently told press that she is trying to clean up her act a bit on the new Black Eyed Peas tour because she wants to be a more positive role model to her younger fans.

“I wasn’t trying to be a role model with The Dutchess,” she explained. But she shifted her outlook after “seeing little girls in the audience with their moms. [It] made me think about what I do onstage a little bit more. I had to watch my mouth, because it can be filthy.”

(pics without tag)

1 comment:

NUbita said...

I love Fergie and I love Josh D.